UN Women Cameroon newsletter of December - January 2016
The highlights of this issue :
- Cameroon commemorates the International Day for the Elimination of Vi-olence against Women and Girls, and kicks off the 16 Days of Activism against Gender Based Violence Campaign.
- 16 Days of activism: “Oranging” the streets of Buea
- 16 days of activism: Vice Chancellor, University dons, students say “NO” to Violence against women and girls in Cameroon.
- Déclaration de Phumzile Mlambo-Ngcuka, Secrétaire générale adjointe et Directrice exécutive d’ONU Femmes
- UN Women Cameroon drills Police force on protecting women, children in Humanitarian situations.
Resource type: Newsletters/magazines
Publication year: 2016
Number of pages: 10
Publishing entities: United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women (UN Women)